We Loft Music is an urban and traveling festival that was created and has been supported by La Cave aux Poètes since 2019. The principle: concerts to discover in unusual (or at least unusual) places in and around Roubaix. Like the Villa Cavrois, the La Piscine museum, the National Archives of the World of Work… Top start on January 19 for the 4th edition of the festoche quit will last 10 days. We give you the prog’.
Mix culture, music and heritage, add a dose of architecture and you get “We Loft Music”. The festival will again take over part of the monuments of Roubaix (or nearby towns) as well as certain lofts kept secret (the address will be revealed to you once the ticket has been purchased) to make you vibrate with concerts of all kinds. For its fourth edition, it will be spread over ten days and the program is loaded, here it is in detail:
Thursday January 19
- Hub Brewery – 7 p.m. – free
- Opening night and presentation of the festoche on a background with showcase of The Breakfast Club and DJ Carroll
Friday January 20
- Secret loft – 8 p.m. – €12
Saturday January 21
Sunday January 22
Monday January 23
Tuesday, January 24
- Swimming Pool Museum – 12:30 p.m. – 3€
- Visit with the artist Love Arrow. “She will immerse you in her spiritual universe with a visit in homage to the healer Mamadou where a stained glass window illustrates her silhouette at the La Piscine museum. A guide will tell you his story and a mediation session will close this cultural walk on the edge of the small basin.“, explains the organization.
Wednesday January 25
- Pierre de Roubaix Theater – 2 p.m. then 5.30 p.m. – €6
- cinematic show Naiko. “A black and white animated film, created live in which digital arts, plastic arts, acoustic and electronic music interact“, explains the organization.
- Restaurant Miéline – 8 p.m. – 21€
- Experimental dinner with Love Arrow. “Chef Malika, at the head of the restaurant Miéline (in duet with Flèche Love) will offer you a culinary experience: a meal around the theme of healing and Maghreb cuisine“, details the organization.
Thursday January 26
Friday January 27
Saturday January 28
Sunday January 29
- Roubaix Conservatory – 5 p.m. – 9€
- S8jfou and Simon Lazarus will explore and transport spectators to a unique sound and visual world
- Roubaix Conservatory – 8 p.m. – 15€
- LAAKE, pianist and electro producer will present his first album. “O” for “Orchestraa”. “Electronic symphony where the piano and classical instruments clash in a romantic deluge“, specifies the organization.
Everything is by prior reservation on this website. The little extra this year: “the Cellar offers free tours of the festival venues by arriving 30 minutes before the concerts“. There you go, you know everything.
We leave you with website of the festoche, as well as the Facebook and theInstagram of the Cave aux Poètes if you have any questions.