arrived the last month of the year and you already feel in the environment the mix of emotions that usually appear these days, so we bring you some phrases and thoughts to start the closing of stages on the right foot.
December always invites us to practice a renewal in view of the closing of a cycle. A year in which we will have added joys, sorrows, moments, experiences… At the same time, it is the time in which we seek to make a clean slate. It is best that you maintain the most positive attitude possible so that you can embrace the changes that a new year brings.
Phrases of Welcome December
- Wet December, freezing January.
- Year of snow, year of goods!
- At Christmas, happy who is at home.
- It’s time to say goodbye to the old and embrace the new. Happy December!
- If you are able to have warm memories then what winter comes!
- This is the time when I love winter to give you summer warmth.
- Dear December, thank you for bringing what you are about to offer me.
- You and I are like snowflakes: unique and different, but we fit together in the cold winter.
- Christmas is worthless without someone to share it with.
- Christmas is the time that unites us all. Welcome December that you bring that gift.
- Today I receive the beginning of a time full of magic where the greatest gift is sharing.
- This December the stars in the sky celebrate that Christmas has finally arrived.
- December, make my dreams come true.
Thoughts on the meaning of December
In order to appreciate the beauty of snowflakes, it is necessary to be in the middle of the cold.
The gifts of time and love are undoubtedly the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
The spring of the spirit blooms in winter.
December, being the last month of the year, cannot help us but to think about what is coming.
When Christmas day arrives, the same warmth that we felt when we were children comes to us, the same warmth that surrounds our heart and our home.
Joan Winmill Brown
Christmas is not an event, but a part of the home that one always carries in the heart.
An optimist is the one who stays up until midnight to welcome the new year, a pessimist is the one who stays up to make sure the old year is gone.
I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it throughout the year.
Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Hamilton Wright Mabi