Is it possible to watch the BLEACH anime on Netflix? The events of Ichigo Kurosaki in animated form are finally broken down with BLEACH: Thousand Year Blood Warnew adaptation that will bring the work of Kubo Tite conclusion on this front as well. Of course, it would also be nice to be able to see it legally, since the whole question related to the acquisition by Disney+ at the moment it has done nothing but leave us dry-mouthedagain prompting fans to turn to piracy, a problem that other streaming platforms have been trying to fight in the last few years instead.
But let’s look on the bright side of the matter: although several years late, the past anime adaptation of BLEACH has finally arrived in Italy in a dubbed version thanks to Dynitall already available for viewing on the streaming platform Amazon Prime Videos.
Each streaming platform would therefore seem to have its dose of BLEACH. If on Prime Videos the previous anime is present entirely, and Disney+ holds tightly in his clutches Thousand Year Blood War without letting us see it yet, come on Netflix instead we can enjoy the live action movie which traces the initial stages of the adventure of Ichigoor from the consecration as substitute shinigami and the first dangerous battles.
To be honest, the anime would also be available on Netflix in other regionsthus making itself available for viewing using a simple service VPNsbut being practically available in dubbed form in Italian on Prime VideosI mean, I don’t know how much it deserves.
Maybe a little rewatch of the series might not be so bad, waiting for something from the front Thousand Year Blood War is unlocked for our territory. The wait continues!
- Ichigo Kurosaki — is the main protagonist of the series of Tite Kubo. A tall, orange-haired high school student, he becomes a “Substitute Shinigami” after unintentionally absorbing most of Rukia Kuchiki’s powers. His cynical nature at first makes him ill-disposed towards duty, but as time goes on, he accepts and welcomes the strength his Shinigami powers bestow upon him.
- Rukia Kuchiki — is a Shinigami, or Reaper of souls, who is assigned tasks in the city of Karakura. Rukia first meets Ichigo when she breaks into her house, not knowing that he is able to see her. Their relationship is further complicated when Rukia saves Ichigo and transfers her powers to him. However, in doing so she Rukia will never be able to return to Soul Society, the place where she belongs. She so she decides to live as a normal human temporarily, using a gigai (human form) obtained from Kisuke Urahara’s shop. She enrolls in the same high school as Ichigo and lives in her house while she teaches him how to be a Shinigami instead of her.
- Orihime Inoue — a classmate and longtime friend of Ichigo. She had a crush on him for a long time, however due to Ichigo’s selfless desire to protect her loved ones, it turns into true love. She has been orphaned since she was three years old, her older brother Sora left her abusive parent s’ house with her, raising her alone. However, when Orihime was in middle school, her brother died in an accident. Though she initially lacks spiritual powers, she Orihime develops spiritual awareness and later gains the divine ability to alter reality.
- Renji Abarai — is a Shinigami of Squad 6 in Gotei 13. Initially in the work he plays an antagonistic role since he was sent to the human world to find and bring Rukia back to the Soul Society. If at first he dedicated his life to defeating Ichigo, he later decides to join forces with him to save Rukia. Since then he has become one of the most important protagonists of the series, a staunch ally and rival of Kurosaki. His weapon is the characteristic Zabimaru.
- Uryu Ishida — is a Quincy, descendant of a line of almost extinct archers, similar to priests and spirit hunters, historical enemies of the Shinigami. He harbors a deep grudge against all Shinigami, including Ichigo, and is one of the first antagonists of the series, but eventually becomes a valuable ally and a friendly rival to him. Like Quincy, Uryū possesses the supernatural power to gather “spirit particles” invisible to the human eye called reishi from the atmosphere. Once gathered, these particles can be shaped into constructs of spiritual energy, primarily a bow and arrow, as well as to fuel magical spells and superhuman abilities.
- Yasutora Sado — better known as Chad, is one of Ichigo’s friends and schoolmates. He is of Japanese and Mexican descent and is much taller and more massive than his peers. Despite his imposing appearance and fearless demeanor, he is quite mild-mannered and refuses to fight unless it’s for someone else’s sake. When he attempts to protect Ichigo’s sister and friends from a hollow, he discovers a unique ability that strengthens his right arm, allowing him to fight spirits. He is quite loyal to his friends, especially Ichigo, however he rarely flaunts his emotions, except when something or someone he cares about is in danger.
The Italian cast
- Ichigo Kurosaki: Frederick Viola
- Rukia Kuchiki: Martina Tamburello
- Uryu Ishida: Roger Andreozzi
- Isshin Kurosaki: Claudio Moneta
- Orihime Inoue: Jade Bonanomi
- Yasutora “Chad” Sado: Marcello Moronesi
- Don Kan’onji: Luca Ghignone
- Kon: Stephen Ferrari