Whether it’s a romantic nighttime picnic, an excursion (or a mini cruise), a taste of street food or a concert, there are so many activities that await us in the next three days.
A weekend dedicated to culture, nature, wellness, good music, all to be experienced, photographed and shared on Instagram, with the tag @ Varese.noi and the hashtag #varesenoiweekend.
Parties and events
– Saturday 20 and Sunday 21, the Pancera Park of CUVIO hosts the Feast of the holiday makerwith typical dishes of the Lombard tradition (read HERE).
– An unforgettable weekend starts on Friday 19 for PORTO CERESIO! From Friday to Sunday, the stands of the Rolling Truck Street Food Festival on the lake await us (read HERE). Furthermore, on Saturday 20, the painting and sculpture exhibition by Ezio Cassani and Mario Dabbene will be inaugurated in the Library.
– Another unforgettable weekend is coming a LAVENO! On Friday, from 5.30 pm, at MIDec, the Tornio course – Level 2 will take place and, at 9.15 pm, again at MIDeC, the film under the stars For all life. Saturday 20, at 11 and 17.30, at the Park of Villa Frua, the theatrical review Enchanted Lake and, at 9 pm, at MIDeC, the concert by Juan Perez Floristan, pianist.
– Within the film review Exterior NightFriday 19, on the lakefront of ANGERAwe will attend Rosa’s weddingto the Park at Lago di NOT HIM to Digital contingencies. Saturday 20, the family film Lightyear – the real story of Buzzin the Estensi Gardens of VARESE. Sunday 21, always in VARESE, Elvis. Admission to the shows in Angera, Vedano Olona and Viggiù is free, those in Varese require an entrance ticket of € 6.50 full, € 5 reduced. Also, all will start at 9.15pm.
– The first appointment of the Lago Incantato exhibition, a LAVENOwill be Saturday 20, at 11 and 17.30, at Villa Frua, with the show Itinerant Installation The birds’ autogrill (laws HERE).
– A weekend dedicated to Street Food awaits us in PORTO CERESIOon the lake, in Piazza Sant’Ambrogio and in the Library.
– From Friday 19th to Sunday 21st, the Festa delle Cascine di ISPRAthree evenings in company with music, good food and lots of fun.
– Saturday 20, at 10, we are in CAMPAGNANO (MACCAGNO) for The paths of the Sacred Valley, guided itineraries to discover the Val Veddasca. Reservations are recommended at 351.5061272 / email@example.com.
– Saturday 20, at 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm, we start from SCHIRANNA for a guided excursion around our lake, to discover the species that inhabit it. To participate, a reservation is required from the site vareseinforma.it (laws HERE).
– Saturday 20, at 5.15 pm, will start from LAVENO a night cruise on Lake Maggiore to discover the Borromean Islands, with a stop also in Stresa and the Hermitage of Santa Caterina. A participation fee of 29 euros is required for adults, 15 euros for children aged 7 to 17. Reservations are required, by sending a Whatsapp message to 331.9435010, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Saturday 20, at 18.30, we leave from the parking lot of the cemetery RASA for a walk in the Campo dei Fiori Regional Park, with return scheduled for 10.30 pm. A participation fee of euro is required for adults and children from 12 years, 12 euro for children from 8 to 11 years, in addition to booking at the link https://bit.ly/3dyG5rv.
– On Saturday 20 and Sunday 21, you can take the ferry from BIANDRONNO for Isolino Virginia (7 euros for adults, 3 euros for under 6, free for under 4 – at this link you will find the timetables http://navigazioneinterna.it/lago-di-varese-isolino-virginia/). On the Isolino, it will be possible to visit the Prehistoric Museum for free.
– Friday 19th, at 6 pm, it is possible to take part in the evening guided tour of the Pogliaghi House Museum preceded by the liberty aperitif at the historic Hotel Ristorante Al Borducan.
– Saturday 20, at 18.30 and at 20, the Monastery of PEAT hosts i Tales at Sunset, a journey through art, spirituality and beliefs to learn about similarities and differences between medieval and contemporary man. Reservation via link is required bit.ly/RaccontiAlTramonto2022 and a participation fee of 6 euros for FAI members, 14 euros full, plus 14 euros for anyone who would like an aperitif.
At the table
– Friday 19th and Saturday 20th, at 8pm, and Sunday 21st, at 6.30pm, the Palace Hotel in VARESE invites us to his park for a dinner under the stars and a delicious aperitif with DJ Set respectively. Reservations are recommended at 0332.327100 / email@example.com.
– Saturday 20, at 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm, Villa della Porta Bozzolo, CASALZUIGNOawaits you for a fantastic Aperitif at Sunset, in addition to the guided tour of the villa. For information and reservations firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Sunday 21, at 11, always at the Hotel Palace in VARESE we will be able to enjoy a delicious brunch, with many sweet and savory dishes. For information and reservations – 0332.327100 / email@example.com.
Theater, cinema and music
– At the Arlecchino Show Bar in SEE OLONAFriday 19 i Thrill Vasco are waiting for us to sing together the greatest hits from the Italian singer-songwriter. On Saturday 20, however, at 10 pm, we will attend the concert of the young neo-melodic singer Simone. Admission is free. From 8 pm, it is possible to have dinner.