TIGULLIO – The appointments on the agenda for Sunday 11 September:
– Chiavari hosts the antiques market. The stalls will be set up in the historic center from 8 to 20.
– V edition of the Cichero on the road, a non-competitive regularity race open to all vehicles by the Leivi Auto Moto Retrò Scuderia. Meeting at 8.30 in Cichero.
– The traditional “Fiera dei Perdoni e dei Perdonetti” returns to San Salvatore di Cogorno. From 8.30 opening of the various goods fair and handicraft market. At 10.30 the Flag of the National Association of the City of Oil will be awarded and the award ceremony for the “Best Olive Grove 2022” competition, at 11.30 The announcement of the Shout – Historical re-enactment for the Jubilee of the Basilica. From 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm musical afternoon by the Accordion School of Maestro Enrico Roseto. There will also be a rich food and wine section, curated by the Red Cross.
– At the Devoto Refuge at the Passo del Bocco di Mezzanego the III mycological exhibition is held by the group “Grasso” from Rapallo. Opening at 9. Initiative in collaboration with the Aveto park.
– “Put the gift in motion” is the slogan of the non-competitive motorcycle walk in Tigullio and its hinterland organized in favor of Fidas. Meeting at 9 in Piazza NS dell’Orto in Chiavari.
– In Genoa, in Corso Italia, the race for Africa “DREAM run” is staged in support of the DREAM program of the Community of Sant’Egidio for the fight against AIDS and malnutrition in 10 African countries. Meeting and registration from 9.30.
– For philately, numismatics and cartophilia enthusiasts there is the meeting of the Chiavarese Philatelic Numismatic Circle, at 9.30 in the Livellara room in Via Delpino.
– The biodistrict of Val di Vara proposes the Valle Bio Festival in Varese Ligure. A day dedicated to local producers and the organic model of production and consumption. At 9.45 am inauguration with the cutting of the ribbon. It closes at 7 pm with the concert of the Mandillà.
– The Diocesan Museum is open to visitors: the rooms can be visited from 10 to 12 in Piazza Ns dell’Orto in Chiavari.
– The first Sports Day in Sestri Levante kicks off at 10 am, a great party that will involve the entire city center organized by the Municipality in collaboration and coordination with the local sports associations. During the day, adults and children will be able to get to know the proposals of the local sports associations and try out different disciplines.
– Feast of ancient and modern crafts in Favale di Malvaro. From the 11 dozen stands will be set up in the streets of the town together with gastronomic spaces, music and street artists. Shuttle service available from the sports field.
– On the occasion of the ninth edition of the day of the Fai Panorama, the Abbey of San Fruttuoso di Camogli proposes “The rediscovered panorama” guided tours at 1pm and 2.30pm.
– How to become a better musician, seminar by the Carasco music school. From 2 pm at the headquarters in Zona Loreto 42 Masterclass by Mario Guarini.
– At 3 pm in the Varese Ligure Castle presentation of the book by Ettore Reati and Viviana Gori “Spirituality and work, sciuette, sweets, knowledge and art of the cloistered nuns of Varese Ligure”.
– The latest novel by Valeria Corciolani “Di rosso e di luce”, will be presented at 6 pm in the suggestive Terrazza del Fico of the Convent of the Annunziata. The author will be present.
– For the feast of San Camillo in Lumarzo, food stands organized by the celebrations committee starting at 7 pm. From 9.30 pm dancing evening with the “Liscio Simpatia” orchestra.
– In the church of Santa Maria di Nazareth in Sestri Levante, as part of the patronal feast, at 9.15 pm concert by the Co.Re.Mi choir of Genoa.