We are only a few days away from entering the year 2023 and Netflix has been churning out new releases all week to prepare for it. Here’s your daily recap of everything new on Netflix for December 30, 2022. Plus, we’ll check out what’s trending in Netflix’s top 10.
As for the weekend, the new Harry and Meghan documentary series airs tomorrow, along with the slew of new releases for the month ahead on January 1, 2023.
The best new movies and series on Netflix for December 30, 2022
Glory (Season 1)
Ranking : TV-MA
Tongue : Korean
Gender : Drama
Cast: Song Hye-kyo, Lee Do-hyun, Lim Ji-yeon, Yeom Hye-ran, Park Sung-hoon, Jung Sung-ill
Runtime: 47 mins
Rounding out Netflix’s excellent year of new Korean dramas is The Glory, whose second season is slated to premiere in 2023.
Here is the official logline for the new series:
“Years after surviving horrific high school abuse, a woman enacts an elaborate revenge plan to make the perpetrators pay. »
White Noise (2022)
Ranking : R
Tongue : English
Gender : Comedy, Drama, Horror
Director: Noah Baumbach
Cast: Adam Driver, Greta Gerwig, Don Cheadle
Scriptwriter : Noah Baumbach, Don DeLillo
Duration of the movie : 136 mins / 2h 16m
Rounding out the 2022 film schedule are White Noisethe all-new original film that reunites Adam Driver and director Noah Baumbach.
Here is Netflix’s official tagline for the new movie:
“Oscar-nominated director Noah Baumbach brings us an absurd comedy about a family struggling with love, death and a toxic aerial event. »
In our review of the movie, we ultimately concluded that it won’t be for everyone, but it’s still a good movie to watch:
“While not for everyone and maybe not even the Academy this time around, White Noise will leave fans of Baumbach & DeLillo with a smirk and connivance on his face. »
Nike Workout Videos
Announced earlier this month, ten new series of workout videos presented by the Nike Training Club are now streaming on Netflix, helping you burn off those holiday pounds.
Complete list of what’s new on Netflix for December 30, 2022
4 new movies added today
- DSP (Hindi) (2022) – TV-14 – Hindi – Forced into exile after an encounter with a ruthless donor, a young man returns as a police officer to exact revenge on his nemesis.
- DSP (Kannada) (2022) – TV-14 – Kannada – Forced into exile after an encounter with a ruthless donor, a young man returns as a police officer to exact revenge on his nemesis.
- Shirdi Sai (2012) – TV-PG – Telugu – After finding enlightenment in the Himalayas, a young man returns home to become a legendary spiritual leader in this stylized biography of Sai Baba.
- White Noise (2022) Netflix Original – R – English
16 new TV series added today
- 10 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 26 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These workouts are great for building strength and burning calories for those who need to make every second count.
- 20 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 10 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – This program aims to work the whole body in just 20 minutes, providing a path to fitness for those with little time in the day.
- 30 Minute Workouts (Season 1 – 3 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – This half-hour high-energy interval training is built around short, intense bursts of effort followed by periods of recovery.
- Alpha Males (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Spanish – Pedro, Luis, Raúl and Santi are four friends who feel a bit lost in the new world of empowered women, each trying to adapt in their own messy ways.
- Bodyweight Burn (Season 1 – 16 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Aiming to get maximum results without the need for equipment, this high-energy series combines targeted sessions and full-body workouts.
- Chicago Party Aunt (Part 2) Netflix Original – TV-MA – English – Chicago Party Aunt Diane is an idolized spoilsport who has a knack for avoiding adulthood – and a soft spot for her questioning nephew.
- Fall in Love with Vinyasa (Season 1 – 6 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Nike’s expert trainers show how to incorporate Vinyasa-inspired yoga into your daily life to build strength and release energy in your body and mind.
- Feel-Good Fitness (Season 1 – 6 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Running out of time? No problem. Start your day with a series of fast and energetic workouts led by expert Nike trainers.
- High Intensity Training (Season 1 – 14 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These powerhouse workouts offer intense full-body workouts that aim to get big results in a short amount of time.
- HIT & Strength with Tara (Season 1 – 14 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Motivating and playful, Tara Nicolas guides you through a series of rigorous workouts designed to promote core strength and build endurance.
- Kickstart Fitness with the Basics (Season 1 – 13 Episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These simple workouts with top Nike trainers will get you moving and helping you find your rhythm in life – without experience or equipment.
- Rise of Empires: Ottoman (Season 2) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Turkish – Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II leads an epic campaign to take the Byzantine capital of Constantinople and shapes the course of history for centuries.
- Secrets of Summer (Season 2) Netflix Original – TV-G – Spanish – A remote Argentinian resort is relaunching its wakeboarding competition, luring Mexican athlete Steffi, who is determined to uncover a family secret.
- The Glory (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Korean
- The Ultimatum: France (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – French – Six couples about to experience the love of a lifetime face an ultimatum: get engaged or break up. Before deciding, they will exchange their partners for three weeks.
- Two Weeks for a Stronger Heart (Season 1 – 7 episodes) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Nike-certified trainers teach you how to strengthen your muscles with quick exercises that you can do alone or with your family.
Netflix Top 10 for December 30, 2022
|1||Wednesday||Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery|
|2||Emily in Paris||Matilda by Roald Dahl, the musical|
|4||The Witcher: Blood Origin||Trolls|
|5||The recruit||After Ever Happy|
|6||The circle||Bullet Train|
|7||Alice in Borderland||Side effects|
|8||Harry & Meghan||Song 2|
|9||i am a killer||The Volcano: Whakaari Rescue|
|10||Firefly Lane||7 give e a mistero|
What are you currently watching on Netflix? Tell us in the comments below.